Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mini Post: 2012

Lots of change within the last month. Let's recap shall we?

7 year breakup.
Went to Long Beach.
Found a place in SF.
Niners clinch for the playoffs.
Christmas.
Car breaks down :(
Met new people :)
Packed up my life from the last 5 yrs in 4 days, like a maddd woman. I know.
New Year's.
Moved from Berkeley to SF.
Niners win the most AMAZING game of the 2011 post season against the Saints (which I was present to witness).
Dates <3.
Niners lose championship game. =*( (that was a hard week for me lol)
Getting back into baking :-)
Horseback riding in Pebble Beach plus great weekend in Carmel.
And yes yes most importantly I'm back to baking.

I think that sums up the last month. Although my beloved 49ers did not make it into the Superbowl, yes I can start talking about it now--it's been a week :). I will be making Superbowl-sort-of-themed cookies. A whopping 112 cookies. Plus Elmo cake pops for a kid's birthday on Saturday. My week will be packed, packed, packed. And I'm excited to show you my new baking area. It's still small but I have a newer oven. I'll miss my vintagey oven :-(. Anywho expect pictures soon.

Happy New Year!!

*raises glass* to new beginnings.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com