Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sports Themed Baby Shower

Hola.
You know that feeling when you have so many great ideas and then PLAN on doing them all?
OH then reality hits and you realize you're only human?

Ya well, I suppose that happens to me whenever a huge project, or whenever I bake, ha, comes around and this was no exception. Even through the weeee hours of the morning-- I was still cursing myself and texting my gf/baking friend/reality show enthusiast (explain that later) about how crazy I am and all the things I SHOULD have done. SMH.

Bottome line, I survived, like always. I didn't sleep but hey.. it was worth it :)

Picture time. You know that's all you came here for :) hehe




Taken from Lourdes' Facebook: (Thanks Doll!)





Another project is coming up. London Joie's 2nd Birthday. Lourdes' first baby :) well she's growing up sooo fast!!! Theme: CARS the movie.

Stay tuned.

xoxo
noeybakes

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! These baby shower cookies are amazing. I also had attended a DIY Boho themed shower at some domestic LA event venues. My sister-in-law had hosted this bash for her cousin and it turned out to be so fantastic. We enjoyed every moment of it.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com