Monday, February 21, 2011

Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons

Hola. Hey. Priviet. Konnichiha.  Those are the only languages I know how to say hi. Spanish, English, Russian and Japanese.   I made macaroons.  The coconutty kind. I thik they're of italian origins: maccarone or maccherone.  

Then I dipped them in chocolate.  In any language it sounds and tastes like CHOCOLATE ;-) The recipe was taken from the Cookie Bible book my friend gave me, which she the strategically bookmarked with her favorite requests.  So now that she's preggers and passed her glucose testing I'm rewarding her with these deeelishious delights.  





Enjoy!

buenos noches,
Noey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm....love chocolate covered macaroons! Oh and to add to your list: ciao (italian), bonjour (french), gutentag (german), ni hao (chinese), and chao (vietnamese)

~A. Trang

Noey said...

Thank you Auntie Trang for the new languages!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com