Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



*sigh* Valentine's Day. Red hearts. Chocolates. Flowers. The whole shabang. I'm such a sucker for this day. Not only is it my 6th year anniversary with the bf but I absolutely LOVE the pastries/cakes/pies/cards, you name it, that come in preparation for today. I'd say it's one of my favorite holidays but according to my bf I tell him almost every holiday is my favorite. but REALLY this is my favorite. =D

Anywho doesn't that cake just ScReAM valentine's day? I had all these ideas for you guys for valentine's day: heart shaped sugar cookies, coconut macaroons, small valentine's day cakes/cupcakes but I hit crazy/bz mode at home:



My best friend is getting married next month I'm cohosting her bridal shower which is this saturday. So I had to get a crackin' on some designs. On top of that I'm doing cupcakes/cookies for this type of party:



So I've been busy with everything on top of school 3 days a week after my 10 hour shifts 4 days a week. I'm crazy deprived on sleep but can't wait to share with you the fruits of our labor for this Saturday's events.

Anyways in lieu of my complaining =), as I said I had all these pretty goodies to show you but regretfully did not accomplish, I wanted to share my secret blogger with you. I call it my secret but I wanna feel like she's my goto trade secret baker/blogger whom no one else should know about but me. But who am I kidding... she's fabulous and her blog is awesome. So I'm sharing. Just this once.

i am baker

She made that beautiful cake up there. Only she could ever be as clever as that to place a heart in the middle of a cake. She also does other shapes for any occassion. Anywho... please enjoy her valentine's day round up post. She's great. I think I already said that.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :) xoxo

1 comments:

Leilani C. said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Do you still take orders? I want more of those cookies you made for Maricel's bridal shower and wedding last year. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com