Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bake-a-thon Saturday

I had the baking itch today.

The feeling that I had all these goodies I wanted to bake but my little kitchen can't hold all the crazy desserts.

1) French Macarons
2) Madeleines JOY OF BAKING RECIPE
3) Turtle Brownies minus the nuts NESTLE RECIPE
4) Williams Sonoma Chocolate Cake WS RECIPE
5) Zucchini Bread COOK'S ILLUSTRATED RECIPE
6) Donuts w/royal icing glaze WHITEPINES RECIPE
7) Lemon Shortbread Cookies shaped into Buttons :) MIETTE RECIPE



My cousin Pola was generous enough to open her kitchen and her insane baking stash of gadgets and gizmos of plenty. I had to quote Ariel for the Little Mermaid :) Tons of counter space and freakin' insane oven to boot. I was in baking heaven! And boy did we crank out the desserts! We started around 2 and finished around 11. We were determined... seriously to make all the goodies.

We tried, well more-She tried, to record me bake but it got a little out of hand because of all the desserts. I started the desserts faster than she could get it on camera. Which was to my benefit mwAhah.

It was a perfect day of rainy weather and lotsa, lotsa, baking.

Now... pictures:



Madeleines & Turtle Brownies



Lemon Shortbread Button cookies



French Macarons



Zucchini Bread in stoneware pan



Donuts w/ pink royal icing



Williams Sonoma Chocolate Cake with Chocolate buttercream



So that was my Saturday :)


xoxo,
Noeybakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com