Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mini Post: Hello Kitty Hawaiian Treats

MmM. These are the perfect Tuesday pick me ups from my coworker who just came back from Hawaii. The packaging is too cute to just toss. I'm sure I can recycle it as a gift box somehow :). Expect a Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffins & Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies posts soon.

It's been a bit hectic around the office not to mention my first Pie Class at Baking Arts, here in San Francisco's FiDi. This will be my first time EVER making a pie. So I'm super stoked.

My coworker Chelsea, who also enjoys baking, is taking it with me. :) So of course in anticpating the class tonight, despite the loads of work to be done, the day has been dragging. No worries though, the pie class will be a post all on its own.

xoOx Noeybakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com