Saturday, March 12, 2011

THE wedding cake: And so it begins...



Have you ever had road rage so bad that you screamed loudly in your car hoping that the other person would hear you?

Well that was me today and the person did hear me, mainly because my window was rolled all the way down. I had to drive all kinds of crazy ways just to get all my errands done. Friday makes everyone crazy. CA-RAZY I tell you! I think I'm going a little crazy.

Also is it rude for me to ask, "can you please move?" after I've politely excused myself so I can pass your cart that's taking up the entire baking isle, at Costco might I add?

We're all on a mission here Lady, to buy baking ingredients. There's plenty of stock to go around. There are rules to shopping! Well there's gotta be rules posted about shopping etiquette somewhere. Maybe I should give Costco my copy so they can post it in the baking isle.

OKAY. Breaths in, and breaths out.

Much better.

Day 1 of wedding cake posts has commenced. There are pans of different sizes covering my dining room table... oh and that's Steven Tyler in the background, American Idol--one of my many guilty pleasures.

I'm making my bestfriend's wedding cake. I have all my ingredients and the baking starts...

tomorrow....

Stay tuned ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com